Experience Communication: 10 Tips for Parenting
Parents’ hands should be filled with love and warmth, rather than making children feel strange and fearful.
A child who grows up in the trenches will gradually develop similar behaviors, such as lying if he does not dare to express his true feelings, and theft if he dare not speak.
However, some parents often find it difficult because, apart from scolding and scolding, they always find it difficult to find effective parenting methods.
Now, let’s learn about the 10 best ways to discipline without scolding or scolding!
Common reasons for beating and scolding children When asked why they are beating and scolding their children, many parents responded by saying “don’t listen to discipline”.
In fact, when parents scold and scold their children, they always put all the reasons on their children, believing that the children force themselves to do so, but rarely seek other ways to teach their children.
In fact, no matter what kind of discipline is used to treat children, the responsibility must be borne by the parents, not the children.
It is precisely because parents are reluctant to find other methods of education, so sloppiness of scolding.
First of all, there are four main reasons why parents should scold their children.
1. The traditional concept of parenting is undeniable. The traditional concept of parenting still has a subtle influence on us, such as “not playing without tools” and “filial piety under the stick”.
Because in the traditional concept, the relationship between parents and children is top to bottom, and there is no concept of respect for children and equal treatment with children.
Respect for traditional culture is mostly about getting along with ordinary people, but it is very lacking in parent-child relationship.
2. Poor self-emotion management If parents’ minds are not mature enough, it will be a heavy burden and burden for children.
When encountering difficulties or frustrations in life, some parents can easily vent their grievances on their children.
When parents’ expectations of their own life or work cannot be met, they even hope that the child can fully follow his instructions. Once the child’s performance does not satisfy the parents, most parents will scold them.
3. Familiar growth experience Because some parents did not accept new knowledge in time, or lacked experience, some parents directly applied the parental discipline model. As long as they did not follow their parents’ intentions, they would be blamed and scorned.
Therefore, when he cannot make his child do things or live his way, he likes to discipline the child in the most familiar way.
4. Seek a quick and convenient method Some parents are too lazy to think about other ways to discipline their children. They believe that beating education is the most convenient, and it can also speed up the results.
Therefore, whenever a child makes a mistake, the first thing that comes to mind is to suspect the child.
Few parents are born to teach their children, and few parents can become parenting masters naturally.
To be a successful parent, you need to be constantly enriched with new knowledge.
If you haven’t had too many good educational experiences since you were young, and now it is difficult to think about how to treat your children, then please refer to the 10 methods proposed by experts.
Top 10 Tips for Doing No Fighting or ScoldingThe table now has a comprehensive grasp.
A little more understanding means less misunderstanding.
In this way, once the child is really disobedient, he can better understand how to guide the child.
2. As the knowledge-absorbing society changes, and the child’s growth environment changes at the same time, the way of raising children naturally also needs to continue to improve.
As a parent, we must take the initiative to absorb new education knowledge.
In the traditional parent-child education method, most parents use authority to educate their children, and scolding is obviously an important method of authority education.
Absorbing new knowledge can help parents jump out of their growth experience and adjust their educational concepts in a timely manner.
3. Listen patiently. If the child is an impatient parent, usually the most direct response to a child who is not disciplined is to swear.
At this time, Mr. Cheng Guiying advised parents to calm down first, try a little more patience, and ask what is the cause of the child.
When parents’ minds have been focused on understanding their children’s thoughts and trying to help them solve problems, they may find that their children’s behavior is actually excusable and has released a lot of emotions.
4, really put down some parents always like to maintain dignity in front of their children, used to treat their children with the above attitude.
This special suggestion of Mr. Cheng Guiying hopes that parents really put down their bodies and respect the children from the heart. They should no longer speak to the children with orders and treat them as people.
Don’t always say “no” to your child, but give your child multiple choice questions and let the child make their own decisions.
If your child is old enough to have no problem expressing it, you can also ask the child to come up with a solution or alternative.
5. Explain the truth to the children In addition to the usual warnings, parents should also teach the children certain truths in actual situations.
Let the child have empathy, let him experience it from the perspective of others, and truly understand how his behavior will affect others. In this way, the depth of explanation can be selected according to the age of the child, and particularly young children can use storytelling.
6. Let the child experience If the child is always unable to listen to the adult, then the parent can also let the child himself “eating evil results” with the guarantee of safety and no serious consequences.
Through their own practical experience, children will be able to deeply understand how correct and important the parents’ teachings are.
7, do not agree with the child do not always ask the child to live with the adult’s mind, then not only the child is suffering, even the adult is also suffering.
A child is also a person, and of course he has something he wants to do. Therefore, it may be a good way to negotiate with the child and take a step back.
When the child wants to jump on the sofa and the parent has something to think about, he can ask the child to jump on the bed in the bedroom, or ask him to wait for a while, or wait for the parent to handle the matter before taking the child to the parkEnjoy jumping.
8. Regardless of how to teach the child in a state of extreme anger, parents must not be able to discipline the child in a rational way.
Therefore, when parents can’t calm down anyway, Mr. Cheng Guiying suggested that parents leave the scene temporarily, or divert their attention to do other things, such as calling friends to chat, listening to music, etc.
After you calm down, talk to your child.
9. Revise expectations for children Sometimes parents are too eager to be kind, and often ask their children for standards that they cannot do.
(Perhaps parents thought they could do it, but never actually did it!
) You know, the child is still young, active, stubborn, forgetful and so on.
If parents really have requirements on their children, they must also consider their children’s growth status, and do not always look at their children’s performance with a magnifying glass.
10, treat children in good faith When some parents communicate with their children, they always like to use accusations or imperative tones, which often makes it difficult for children to accept.
According to Mr. Cheng Guiying, the communication between parents and children should be sincere and there is no distance. Parents can honestly explain to their children their concerns or emotions, and letting the children understand his behavior will make you sad or worry, Fear.
As long as the tone is peaceful and the attitude is sincere, you will find that in fact, children are happy to be considerate of their parents.